Looking Back at August

I know. It's been ages since I've last posted.
Things have pretty much shaped up since my last post. And I will make it a point to post more often.

So What's Been Happening?

August was just an amazing time for me and the team as we had the opportunity to lead worship for two international conferences at the Manila Hotel. We met an amazing array of people, coming from all over the world. All of them were volunteers in ministry; some of them even working in highly dangerous situations. Sadly, in the interest of their lives, I won't be able to show pictures or mention their most of their names in this post.

L-R: Migs del Mundo, Me, Micah del Mundo, Micah Lawrence, Hannah Zuniga, Brian Abenoja & Josh Legaspi
Stephen, always at the ready!
The band  has had the privilege and opportunity to lead worship along side Micah Lawrence, an American worship leader who has a passion for educating the church in worship. His heart and passion is so much like the passion and heart of Building Bridges. We enjoyed the energy, the songs and literally the laughter he brought to the team. It was a wild two weeks leading worship with this dude. By the way, He has an amazing Worship Album in Japanese. J-Rock meets P&W. Banzai!

L-R: Ken, Hannah, Grace, Micah & Migs
Another cool person we met is actually a Scottish-Japanese. Stephen Nakahashi has done a lot of volunteer work in Sendai, where the tsunami hit badly and there was concern over leakage at their nuclear plant. He  was part of a team that would rebuild houses for the people who have been affected by the tsunami for free. I really wish I could've gotten to spend more time to get to know this really amazing person.

We also met Grace Salibi who acted as one of the interpreters from English into Lebanese.


Me & Pastor Jim Cymbala
Another really cool and pleasant surprise was that one of the songs I wrote, I Will Not Fear, was translated in to Russian! Pastor Jim Cymbala even asked for a copy of the song to be sung in their church! Pastor Jim was one of the key ministers during this event.

I've also started working at a very fun, innovative and creative game design company. This company focuses on making games for both digital & table top platforms. But the main strength of this game design company is in the area of advergaming.

Anyway, I hope all is well with you. I shall be posting more blogs soon, so do stop by from time to time! Check out also my other page called The Four String Confessions. This blog is more on my reflections on life and the God who gave me life. I hope that the Four String Confessions can be source of hope and/or encouragement to you in some way.

Follow me on Twitter: @magoodelmundo
Follow me on Instagram: bahistagitarista