The Constants of Change

Change of Address and Other Things to Look Forward To

I know my site has only been up for a few days, but thank you so much for the support I've been getting through email, personal messages and SMS. I appreciate the words of encouragement. ^_^ Obviously, this site is slowly evolving (much like a pokémon). I attribute much of the grandma like speed of development to my virtually non-existent webpage skills! Hahahaha! But please do keep tuned in because here are some of the things I would like to eventually have placed on my little web address...

- An Audio Gallery where you can hear some of my work. It's kinda hard to have a website about my music and all you have are blogs, none of the actual music :p


- A Project Page where I'll be posting the progress of some of the stuff I'm working on and perhaps snippets of commentaries on it here and there. 

I have some other ideas brewing in my mind but I'm still trying to figure out how to do them. I do apologize for the very slow progress. Learning how to do this web stuff and working on projects can be really... hmm... time consuming.

I also must thank Ria Lu for my new domain name. It makes this site easier to remember: www.magoodelmundo.com! Thank you Ria, for being such a wonderful blessing and help. I would also like to thank  the multi-talented, tech savvy, golden voiced Ganns Deen for actually getting me into this! Check out his really cool and amazing site by clicking here.

------
A Super-Secret-Change?

The Story Team Talking Details 
I've been hinting at a super-secret-project we've been working on, and this project has been an amazing blessing to the entire team. It has drawn us closer to each other, exposed the areas of ourselves where God wants us to smoothen and we are just really having fun while working together! So please do cover us in prayer, because we really need it! What we are doing is an act of Faith and a journey that, we pray, will resonate Kingdom values and principles in today's culture.

We've currently changed venue of our meeting from our well loved café to The House of Z. The change in venue has allowed us to really focus on the things at hand and have enough space (literally) to work at it. I think, secretly, we're all calling it "the Bat Cave" in our hearts. 

The team had the wonderful privilege of having Joel Alagao, of Optima, and Michelle Alagao (his beautiful wife) to share their journey as an Artist in the Post-production Industry and as a Writer, respectively. They shared how their journeys have been tied closely to who God is in their lives and how God has called them both to be Christians before being artists. I learned a lot from what the two of them imparted. Good stuff. Really good stuff.